This year MegaTrans was held in Australia at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre and we partnered with Sick to create a fully automated logistic solution. This solution involved the use of both the MiR200 and the UR5 (both collaborative robots) using vision systems from Sick.
- The MiR200 drives into it’s pre-set position
- The UR5 then reaches into the MiR200, using vision communicated coordinates to pick up a box placed in the MiR bucket.
- The box is then placed on a presentation shelf – The UR5 then reaches into an unorganised container of boxes, and using the vision sensors will pick up a box
- Once the box has been picked up, the UR5 then puts another box into the MiR200
- Then the UR5 picks another box from the container and places that box on the shelf as well
- The MiR200 then drives off to go through a traffic management gate, ensuring only the correct traffic is being processed through
- Once through the traffic management gate, the process is repeated.
To find out how we can automate your workplace, call us on (03) 9761 8500 or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org