Two Finger Gripper
Robotiq’s two finger gripper is ideal for almost all work places that require a high-mix of picking up objects and then placing them back down, with a 140mm opening adjustable on the fly, the Robotiq two finger gripper will speed up productivity in your workplace.
The gripper also comes with built in part detection, allowing the gripper to safely pick up fragile and deformable objects without damaging to them.
Robotiq have made their product easy to integrate and is compatible with most collaborative robots, including Universal Robots.
- Gripper opening: 0 to 140 mm
- Gripper weight: 1000 g
- Object diameter for encompassing grip: 90 to 140 mm
- Maximum recommended payload: 2.5 kg
- Grip force: 10 to 110 N
- Closing speed: 30 to 250 mm/s
- Operating temperature: 10ºC to 50ºC
Three Finger Gripper
Robotiq’s 3 finger gripper is for the slightly harder things to pick up, as it is more flexible than the 2 finger gripper and also more versatile.
The gripper has been designed to give the user easy control of the position of the fingers, the speed and also the force that they use when picking up objects.
Robotiq have designed the 3 finger gripper to be easily compatible to Universal Robots and also be used in industrial environments.
- Gripper opening: 0 to 155 mm
- Gripper weight: 2.3 kg
- Object diameter for encompassing: 20 to 155 mm
- Maximum recommened payload (encompassing grip): 10 kg
- Maximum recommended payload (fingertip grip): 2.5 kg
- Grip force: 15 to 60 N
- Closing speed: 22 to 110 mm/s
- Operating temperature: -10ºC to 50ºC
Force Torque Sensors
Robotiq’s Force Torque Sensors give your robot a sense of touch and feel, installing the Force Torque sensor onto your robot will not only make more collaborative but also be able to continuously perform tasks such as:
- Precision part insertion
- Assemble and fabrication
- Product testing
The force Torque Sensor functions off digital signal, resulting in it not being affected by surrounding noises and will constantly provide a stable, precise measurement of force applied in the task that it is completing.
Robotiq have designed the sensor to fit perfectly with Universal Robots, because of this the sensors integrate seamlessly and quickly onto any Universal Robot.
- Outside diameter: 120 mm
- Through-hole diameter: 45mm
- Thickness: 37.5 mm
- Weight: 650 g
- Mechanical overload: 500%